Views:345 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-03-28 Origin:Site
Dublin, Feb. 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Masterbatch Market By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive), By End User (Packaging, Construction, Automotive, etc), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
Global masterbatch market size is estimated to cross US$ 16 billion in 2016. Segment-wise, White Masterbatch dominated the overall market in 2015, and this trend is anticipated to continue through 2021.
Masterbatch, a concentrated solid or liquid mix of pigments and/or additives encapsulated into a carrier polymer resin, is broadly classified into four categories, namely, white, black, color and additive.
They are being used in a wide range of applications in plastic packaging industry (as flexible and rigid plastics for applications such as F&B packaging, personal care packaging, pharmaceutical packaging), construction sector (for building and construction plastics), automotive industry (automotive plastics), consumer appliances, etc. During 2016-2021, the demand for masterbatches is anticipated to be largely influenced by packaging and automotive industries, which has started witnessing steady growth on account of rising purchasing power of consumers and expanding middle class population in certain regions.
White masterbatch demand is growing due to their ability to provide opacity as well as base color to plastics used extensively in milk pouches, milk bottles, plastic bags, food material packaging and pharmaceutical packaging. In 2015, Asia-Pacific region dominated the global masterbatch market on account of growing demand for innovative and attractively packaged food items, increasing investments in the region and easy availability of low-cost labor.
Market Trends & Developments
●Masterbatch Consumption for Bio-Plastics
●Expansions Plans in Asia-Pacific
●Global Companies Acquiring Asia-Pacific Domestic Players
●Growing Use of Nano Based Masterbatches
●Rising Attention Towards Plastic Recycling
●Light Weight Vehicles
●Alliance with Packaging Production
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Masterbatch Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Masterbatch Market Outlook
6. Europe Masterbatch Market Outlook
7. North America Masterbatch Market Outlook
8. South America Masterbatch Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Masterbatch Market Outlook
10. Global White Masterbatch Market Outlook
11. Global Black Masterbatch Market Outlook
12. Global Color Masterbatch Market Outlook
13. Global Additive Masterbatch Market Outlook
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Alok Masterbatches Pvt. Ltd.
- Americhem Inc.
- Ampacet Corporation
- Cabot Corporation
- Changzhou Hongmei Plastic Masterbatch Co., Ltd.
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Gabriel-Chemie Group
- Guangdong Charming Co., Ltd
- Hubron International
- Ingenia Polymers Corp.
- Ngai Hing Hong Company Limited
- Plastiblends India Limited
- Plastika Kritis S.A.
- Poddar Pigments Limited
- PolyOne Corporation
- Polyplast Mueller GmbH.
- RTP Co.
- Tosaf Group
- Anda Masterbatch